The Village is one of the most affordable ways of living close to the ocean in the South Bay. It is a gated community with 323 units just east of the Redondo Beach pier. The complex was For complete information about this great community visit our real estate and homes for sale in The Village Redondo Beach website.
The complex offers 2 pools (one can only be used by owners and one is shared with the condo complex next door) spas, a fantastic fitness center, BBQ areas, restaurant/store and access to all that the Redondo Pier has to offer.
One of the nicest features to living in The Village is that you can park your car on a Friday and never need to get back in until Monday (or if you’re really lucky weekdays are not any different than weekends). There is so much to do and all within walking distance.
- World famous Redondo Beach
- King Harbor
- The Redondo Beach pier
- The fitness center right on the property
- 2 pools and spas (one shared with Ocean Club apartments and one only for The Village)
- On site market and restaurant
- Kincaid’s Restaurant
- Old Tony’s
- Fishing from the Pier in designated areas
- Sportfishing Boat Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Whale Watching Boat Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Marina Boat Rides Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Ocean Racer Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Charters Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Sailing Instruction Marina Sailing (310) 318-2772
- Bicycling Marina Bike Rentals (310) 376-0431
- Waverunner Rentals Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Bike Riding along the L.A. County Bike Path
- Roller Skating/Rollerblading along North Harbor Drive
- Sport Center Fitness Club located at 819 N. Harbor Drive (310) 376-9443
- Redondo State Beach 2 miles of clean, sandy beach for sunbathing, swimming, or surfing
- Whaling Wall travel on North Harbor Drive and you can’t miss the the mural painted by world famous artist Wyland
- S.E.A. Lab for education about our marine environment, visit the southwest corner of North Harbor Drive and Yacht Club Way (310) 318-7432
- Well-managed 323 unit complex, with onsite-manager and maintenance staff
- Gated Community
- Financially strong HOA, with the most recent reserve study estimating reserve funding at 88% on 12/31/2013*
- Continuous history of low HOA dues—only $277 for this unit 620, #216
- A Legal Judgment, favoring The Village, specifies that Lyon Management Group cannot increase the monthly fee they charge the Village HOA for our access to the recreational facilities at the Ocean Club.** Long term, this helps to keep our HOA dues down.
- Two beautifully renovated pool areas, each with its own pool and jacuzzi
- Poolside, ocean view patio seating for dining and lounging
- A fire pit to enjoy the ocean view and outdoors on a cool day or evening
- Three barbeque areas to grill up your favorites while watching sunset
- Ocean view state of the art fitness center
- Lush landscaping, ponds, and waterfalls
- Ocean view dog path
- Steps to Bicycle Path, Beach, Pier, and Harbor
- Passenger Elevator
- “Each unit is Limited to One Pet under 15 inches tall from its shoulder.”
- “Pets shall be ordinary household pets such as dogs, cats, birds, and fish.”
- See Pet Rules and Regulations for additional information.
The Village consist of 6 condo style buildings ranging from 610 The Village to 660 the Village. Anything with higher numbers in the 600s are in the small townhome style buildings to the south of the community.
The Village is ideally located in South Redondo Beach just behind the Redondo Beach pier. This incredible location gives you the ultimate sense of living at the beach with panoramic ocean views, cool ocean breezes, stunning sunsets and more. The home is just a short walk from the beach, the bike path, King Harbor, and the Redondo Pier. View the map below to find out just how close to the ocean we really are.
* Source: November 13, 2013, Village COA, Annual Budget Report
** Documentation to be provided to Buyer